Webinar SB1348 Data Collection Update 9 16 2020
Please find information to the updated information and webinar for SB1348 Data Collection
- For the Spring data, if you have a collection of data to input please proceed as normal. If the COVID-19 pandemic, limited clinical for students and you are reporting none, please enter the groups in the system with zero for your data captures.
- Fall Semester 2020 - data is due around the sixth week of the semester.
- The following programs will be required to input data in the 20-21 academic year per legislation:
- (A) Cardiovascular Technologist. (B) Certified Nurse Assistant. (C) Dialysis Technician. (D) Diagnostic Medical Sonographer. (E) Medical Lab Technician. (F) Orthopedic Assistant. (G) Physical Therapy Aide and Assistant. (H) Psychiatric Technologist. (I) Radiologic Therapist. (J) Speech-Language Pathology Aide
- Programs to continued inputting data
- (A) Licensed Vocational Nurse. (B) Medical Assistant. (C) Occupational Therapy Aide. (D) Radiologic Technologist. (E) Respiratory Care Therapist. (F) Pharmacy Technician and Technologist. (G) Surgical Technician and Technologist.
- All data must be entered into this system and is the responsibility of the college program
- There is no access to upload data or import data into the system