- This website was developed by Navid Mamoon and Gabriel Rasskin, two students at Carnegie Mellon University.
- The goal of this project is to provide a simple, interactive way to visualize the impact of COVID-19. We wanted people to be able to see this as something that brings us all together. It's not one country, or another country; it's one planet – and this is what our planet looks like today.
University of Iowa - COVID-19 Map
Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation
- COVID-19 projections assuming full social distancing through May 2020
Local County/ City Departments
- CONFRONTING COVID-19: LA COUNTY RESPONDS
Current updates of Los Angeles County response to COVID-19
- Drive-up testing sites
- Local resources for businesses
State Departments/ Agencies
The Joint Commission
- The Joint Commission recognizes the incredible challenge that health care organizations and front-line workers face with the COVID-19 crisis.
- Updates from The Joint Commission
Nursing Focus (RN, LVN/ LPT, CNA/ HHA)
- Calif Board of Registered Nurses and resources
- Calif Board of Vocational Nursing and Psychiatric Technician
- Calif Department of Public Health - CNA/ HHA