This career test developed by Dr. Jospeh H. Hammer, Associate Professor of Counseling Psychology can help you explore the possibilities for careers in Mental and Behavioral Health.
This test is free and can be taken anonymously.
Over 22,000 people have taken it thus far.
You can download a document of results at the end.
- A Degree with a Guarantee
- This site provides the user answers and resources for Associate Degree for Transfer from the California Community Colleges to the California State Universities.
- Explore Health Careers
- a collaboration between today’s health professionals and leading health care associations designed to help people like you start down the road toward a career in health. Here you’ll find the latest health career information and tools to guide you as you prepare for a future in health care.
- Salary Surfer
- This tool allows you to surf programs of study that link up to programs at the Community Colleges and salary information projections.
MENTAL HEALTH RESOURCES FOR YOU OR OTHERS:
This grant funded by the Kaiser Foundation Hospitals in the amount of $300,000.00 for a two-year funding period beginning January 1, 2020, through January 1, 2022, to develop and scale the Mental Health Pipeline.
- Develop and disseminate a Mental Health Pipeline
Improve and build the current and emerging mental health workforce to meet community mental health needs by:
- Conducting five mental health career awareness conferences in Ventura. Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside. San Bernardino. and San Diego Counties for high school and community college students
- Developing and disseminating a mental health career pathway to high school and community college programs
- Providing two professional development workshops for licensed mental health professionals on cultural competence to increase the capacity of the currently licensed workforce and two Paraprofessional/Licensed Professional Mental Health Summits
This event was produced pursuant to a grant from Kaiser Permanente Mental Health and Wellness (MHW) Initiative Strategic Partnership Grant (16040) and by the Health Workforce Initiative (19-156-001) powered by the California Community College Chancellors Office, hosted by Santa Clarita CCD- College of the Canyons.