Burnout to Breakout - Building Resilience to Refuel, Recharge and Reclaim What Matters
In May 2019, the World Health Organization declared burnout as a global occupational hazard with specific symptoms and warnings. Enter COVID 19 and an upside-down world. Burnout has become even stronger and insidious. Remote workforces, physical distancing, and dependency on virtual communication provide their own potential for burnout. You’ll experience why Eileen has also been called a HOPE merchant, filling minds with positivity, laugh-ability, and DO-ability.
In this interactive, provocative, and engaging program, participants will explore a process for moving from burnout to break out to breakthrough
- Explore the difference between stress and burnout
- Discover what are the personal and organizational triggers that create this condition.
- Learn at least 4 specific tools to take control and support mental health and well-being from both an individual and a professional perspective.
- Begin conversations with your colleagues that offer new ways to reframe and advance in a world that looks quite different.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- For faculty nursing, allied health, EMS, Fire, or other CTE programs
- Regional Directors, Statewide Directors, Regional Consortium Chairs
John Bone Cordova
|Date||Friday, October 9, 2020 at 2:00pm - 4:00pm|
BRN CEUs. Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider #13152 for 2 contact hours College of the Canyons Nursing Program.
This event made possible with funding support from the Health Workforce Initiative powered by the California Community College Chancellors Office. Grant # 19-156-001